I pounced on this article which highlighted a poll conducted on 1000 Japanese single females between the age of 29 to 39 by a company called Wakuwaku Communications. The results to the question “What is the ideal meeting scenario?” were ranked and listed as below:
- Sitting beside the nice guy on the plane and coincidentally meeting him again at a tourist attraction during the trip. (257 Votes)
- The nice guy sitting next you you on the shinkansen helps you to put your luggage on the rack. (196 Votes)
- Touching each other’s hands when grabbing the same book at a bookstore. (189 Votes)
- A nice guy moves in beside you in the mansion. (184 Votes)
- You trip on top of a flight of stairs and a nice guy grabs you before you fall. (180 Votes)
It seems a little too dreamlike for any of those to happen though.